- INEXS analyzes acreage values based on current transaction prices and by mapping individual EUR’s of all the wells within the play area and how they may have changed over time.
- INEXS constructs type curves based on average production from a selection of wells.
- This type curve is used to develop a single well economic model that can be applied to a specified area.
- Multiple type curves are sometimes needed to develop a full valuation of the property.
- This data is presented back to clients in easily understood formats to help them make informed decisions.